Friday 17 May 2013

An Hour in Great Yarmouth

A visit to Great Yarmouth during a damp yesterday afternoon included a look in at Beach Coach Station and some observations at Market Gates

A trawl of the Coach Station revealed eight vehicles including Alfa Travel's new Mercedes Benz Tourismo 76 BU13ZTW.

Also there was National Holidays VJ03VNB
I returned to Market Gates in time to escape the worst of the rain and to see the arrival of Sanders Scania saloon 312 T367TWA to work a North Walsham service; normally the preserve of one of the CDN registered DAF/East Lancs buses

Immediately after, First Volvo B10BLE 66126 S116JTP pulled up behind her and, following the departure of a Gemini to Peterborough, took up its place on an X1 'short' to Norwich

Whilst there I witnessed a Shearings Setra dropping off a few hardy souls wanting to do some shopping. Number 328 BK11CRX then continued on to the Carlton Hotel to disembark the remaining passengers

1 comment:

  1. Interesting blog. I couldn't get as excited about buses myself but I respect your passion for this subject. You should try riding on public buses in Sri Lanka as I have recently done. It would blow your mind.

    ReplyDelete