Thursday 12 September 2013

Two In, Two Out

The recent arrival at the rear of Reynolds' premises at Caister
During my visit to Reynolds Coaches of Caister this afternoon, I observed a newly acquired coach in a recently applied all over silver livery - awaiting the application of decals

On speaking to the owner, Mr Charles Reynolds, he told me that it is one of two coaches recently purchased from the Ministry of Defence. As yet it hasn't received a registration plate and is also due for its MOT next week. I understand the other vehicle retains a white livery but wasn't on site at the time of my visit

Mr Reynolds also tells me that the two vehicles currently advertised on Reynolds' website as being available for sale have recently been disposed of. They were 1994 Dennis Javelin BIG9836 and 1999 Toyota Caetano Optimo BIG7756

My thanks to Mr Reynolds for the information provided

No comments:

Post a Comment