Sunday 27 April 2014

1,000 Not Out!

My first blog photo, Dart M379MEX exiting Market Gates on 4th January 2011
This is the 1,000th post I have made to the blog - where has all the time gone!

I just cannot believe how much it has developed over the last three and a quarter years into what it is today. It is hard to understand that when I first set it up on 3rd January 2011, to write up my own sightings, that the number of visitors to the blog are now approaching 400,000!

I did try to think of a photo to celebrate the event, but couldn't find any of the local fleets with a fleet number 1000 to do it justice. I know that Anglian were using Scania R81EMB with that number but I couldn't actually find a picture with that number in place

So instead I have come up with the first photo I ever posted to the blog - that of a First Eastern Counties step entrance Dart 46379 M379YEX which was enjoying its last days in service

I would just like to thank you all for your continued support over the years. A special thank you also to all my regular contributors who are very much appreciated and have made the blog what it is today

I continue to look forward to more blogging ........

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Roy. You are an inspiration to me and a thoroughly nice bloke too. Here's to the next 1,000 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant a real milestone if I may say. Am glad to be able to contribute in my own small way and will be looking forward to the next 1, 000 with much anticipation !!

    ReplyDelete