Monday 7 April 2014

This Afternoon's Activity

I nipped into Great Yarmouth this afternoon for some shopping via a visit to the library in Gorleston High Street

Age before beauty - Olympian 34114 leads President 32206 and Gemini 37579
Before catching one of the former Jersey Darts into town, I observed Volvo Olympian 34109 W436CWX in Gorleston High Street back on one of its regular workings on the 7 to Belton

On arrival at Market Gates I headed to Beach Coach station to witness the Bernard Matthews contract workings this afternoon

There was a triumvirate of buses (posh word for three!) appearing instead of the normal twosome on the contract. Not only that, but they were of three different types as well!

Anglian Fleet Support Vehicle in attendance
It seemed to be 'age before beauty' with W434CWX leading the charge! The second bus was President 32206 LT52WTM with Gemini 37579 AU58EDK bringing up the rear
Olympian 34114

After that surprise, I returned to Market Gates to see the Anglianbus Fleet Support vehicle parked in front of Scania 456 AN61BUS. I was unable to discover what the problem was as both left just after I had taken my photo

1 comment:

  1. I think there is up to 4 on the Bernie excursions I have a funny feeling 1 makes its way to Lowestoft poss via Beccles I could be wrong, I sometimes see people waiting at the top of Rigbourne Hill still must be nosey one day and ask, I do know 30888 and 30900 were on there the other night poss Thursday as I can hear both of them going past mine at the appointed time.

    ReplyDelete