Sunday 6 July 2014

Cromer Half Hour

Coasthopper Solo YK08EUC now 47903 in the Stagecoach fleet
After  visiting the north Norfolk Railway's Vintage Transport Weekend, I thought I would drop in at Cromer on my way home

I allowed myself only thirty minutes to get some photos and I was handsomely rewarded with some good subjects

Passing Cadogan Road Car & Coach Park I observed a Norfolk
Konect 's open topper R739XRV on the Norfolk Coaster
Green Solo laying over
prior to its next working. It was Coasthopper branded YK08EUC now adorned with Stagecoach fleet number 47903. As I took my photo the friendly driver jokingly said 'That will cost you a fiver!'

As I continued down the road to the old bus station, which had lost the building standing on the corner since my last
Former Isle of Man decker now registered as PM03EHR with Sanders Coaches
visit, Konect's open topper arrived in the light rain! After a short time Volvo Olympian R739XRV continued on its next Norfolk Coaster circuit.

Within minutes Sanders 107 PM03EHR arrived on an X44 service. 107 is one of two former Isle of Man deckers which entered service last month - the other is 108 PM03EJC. 

I think you will agree a very productive stop off - being in the right place at the right time!

No comments:

Post a Comment