Monday 8 December 2014

Santa Special

Is that driving who I think it is?
The term Santa Special is normally associated with special trains on preserved railways leading up to the festive period.

However, in this case it applies to an unusual event regarding one of Great Yarmouth's buses.

I noticed this phenomenon on Friday last but was unable to record the event

I needn't have rued the fact that I missed the chance as regular contributor Tim Miller was on hand
Yes it's Santa!
to take them for me earlier in the day

Waiting outside BHS was First Gemini 37576 AU58EDC with an unusually attired driver on the Lowestoft bound X1

On closer inspection Tim found it to be Santa Claus himself who had had many requests for photos and willingly allowed Tim to take one as well

Many thanks for the report and photos Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment