Tuesday 13 January 2015

Market Gates Fifteen Minutes ~ Updated

I had around a quarter of an hour to spare this afternoon and looked in at Market Gates to see what was in the offing

First Norwich 66334 MV02VBZ leaving Market Gates with service 7 to Belton on 
Initially I thought not much, until I saw a First Norwich Wright Eclipse bodied Volvo B7L appear on the stand ready to work a service to Belton

I positioned myself to get a photo of it leaving Market Gates and found it was 66334 MV02VBZ. The saloon is one of three transferred in from Norwich - the others are 66341 MV02VCT and 66344 MV02VCX

They replace the three remaining Volvo B10BLE /Wright Renowns (60813/4 S664/5RNA and 66126 S116JTP) which are being stored at Roundtree Way in Norwich

Lowestoft's AU58ECW continues to see employment on the X1 route
Also noted was the continuing appearance of Lowestoft Gemini 37572 AU58ECW on the X1 route to Norwich; connecting there with the Kings Lynn service

Not long after, the light was beginning to fail so I abandoned photography for the day and later had the pleasure of being drenched by heavy rainfall whilst on grandparent duties!

My thanks First for the updated information

No comments:

Post a Comment