Wednesday 11 February 2015

Gorleston Gloom

Following Graham's report this morning on the surprise move of a former Ipswich Scania to Caister Road, I thought I would venture to Gorleston's High Street to seek it out

As almost all of First's single deck worked services pass through the High Street, I thought I was on a safe bet to see the Scania there (if it was out in service that is!)

First up through the gloomy weather was former First Norwich Wright Eclipse saloon 66344 MV02VCX on the 13:30 service 2 from Great Yarmouth showing its recent First Great Yarmouth embellishment

Closely following behind was similar 66341 MV02VCT on the 13:35 Great Yarmouth to Bradwell circular route 6

Having waited for what seemed ages, and as I had viewed all the saloon workings, I was about to leave when the wondering Scania was seen heading my way! 65588 V588DVF, still retaining its First Ipswich fleetname, was on the 13:41 from Caister Second Avenue to the James Paget Hospital. Mission accomplished!


No comments:

Post a Comment