Monday 16 March 2015

Just What The Doctor Ordered

A bit of a contrived title to this post, but I was on my way into Bradwell this morning to pick up a prescription when I observed a few interesting workings heading towards Great Yarmouth on the main A143 Beccles Road

I deliberately planned my walk to coincide with the 10:25 Beccles to Great Yarmouth working and was suitably rewarded with a photo of Anglianbus' only operating Optare Excel, X229WRA. New to Trent in September 2009, Anglian received it from sister company Konect in 2013

Continuing my walk, I the observed a Reynolds of Caister coach heading towards me in the form of Mercedes BU04FAJ bearing the name Lady Merroney - new to Cosgrove of Dundee in April 2004

Unexpectedly following behind was an empty Anglian MAN/ Caetano Gasbus which is quite rare to see on the A143 route as they normally see use on company's 61 and 7 routes.

Displaying 'Not in Service' I can only speculate that 106 AU62DWN was to pick up a working in Great Yarmouth

An interesting ten minute walk which was not reflected on the return journey

No comments:

Post a Comment