Tuesday 28 April 2015

More From Rotherham

Whilst contributor Roger Bellward was at First's Rotherham depot yesterday he took some more photos. I am pleased to reproduce them here

Of particular interest was the picture of recently refurbished First Great Yarmouth ALX400 32058 W218XBD and First Norwich President 32100 LT02ZCJ. The former has been repainted whilst the latter is having revised seating installed on an experimental basis

Nearby was this First South Wales Wright Eclipse Urban bodied Volvo B7RLE CU08AHP which has been repainted in excel colours

Also at Rotherham was this privately preserved AEC Swift WEX685M owned by a certain twosome

My thanks to Roger for the photos and his continued support

1 comment:

  1. Do you know I know that twosome I am sure but the namnes escape me for a moment...word is they are your basic famous in a garage nearby lol But is does look the bees knees and I can't wait to get a go on her down the seafront (on the 3 hint hint GYT running day) !!

    ReplyDelete