Tuesday 7 June 2016

Heritage Deckers on X1/X11

I was in Gorleston High Street this afternoon and noted Eastern Counties heritage liveried Transbus AU53HJV on the X1 13:30 Lowestoft to Norwich. As I didn't have my camera with me, I had to make do with the mobile phone and this is the result below

Some ten minutes later the 13.57 X11 from Belton went past with Great Yarmouth Blue Bus W219XBD in charge, also on its way to Norwich. However, it was too quick for me to get a photo..Knowing that others may be interested in the workings I tweeted the photo and information

W219XBD at Norwich Bus Station having arrived on the X11 from Belton.  Photo: Jack Alexander
Unbeknown to me, Jack Alexander was travelling on the upper deck of AU53HJV as it passed me in the High Street. Having received my tweet, he waited in Norwich to get a photo of them both together in Surrey Street Bus Station

Both heritage liveried deckers captured on film in Norwich Bus Station by Jack Alexander this afternoon
My thanks to Jack for contacting me and for his consent to use the two photos

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment