Monday 4 July 2016

Swift For Sale ~ Update

The following surprise news appeared on my Facebook page a few days ago from Chris Speed

'Sadly we have almost decided that we are going to sell our Swift. We just don't have the time that she deserves and she sits in the depot most of the time. She has just passed her MOT (class 5) with no problems and has been parked under cover most of her life. Haven't sorted out a price yet but if you are interested please drop me a private message through my Facebook page. It is currently based in Great Yarmouth Norfolk. We are in no rush to get rid of it as the most important thing is that it goes to a good home'

In an attempt to help find the right owner, I approached Chris to see if I could assist by advertising its availability on the blog, to which Chris readily agreed.

Update
It has subsequently been sold but will remain in the county having left Caister Road depot on 23rd July 

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment