Sunday 26 February 2017

Week in Worthing

Just back tonight after a week away in Worthing staying with my daughter but, unfortunately, I left my camera behind so I am unable to bring you many photos!

The highlight of the week was the Friday visits to local operator depots which would yield vehicles normally on schools duties as it was half term week down there! I initially visited the premises of Worthing Coaches and Crawley Luxury Coaches at Lancing Business Park but the highlight of the day was the warm reception I received at the Compass Bus depot in Faraday Close in Durrington.

Although there was a wide variety of vehicles present, my eyes were drawn to two Wright Pulsar Gemini bodied VDLs parked together with familiar registrations. They were both former Konectbus deckers YJ05PXA/B respectively 500 and 501 in the Dereham based fleet.

With the loan of a hi-viz jacket, I was able to wonder where I liked around the yard providing I was aware of possible vehicle movements. My thanks to Compass for their hospitality

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment