Tuesday 28 March 2017

Wandering Worthing

Whilst the better half was enjoying some retail therapy on Monday I thought I would have my own by observing activity in the sea front area

Amongst the early coming and goings was Metrobus Alexander Dennis Enviro200 6765 YX63ZWZ driving to the stand to begin its 23 service to Crawley.

The next subject for the camera was Compass Bus Transbus Enviro300 MX55NWK not in service after completing a circuit of Steyne Gardens following its last service.

After a period of just observing activity, I was caught unawares by the arrival of  Stagecoach driver trainer 52617 NFX667 turning into the depot escaping the attention of my camera. However, just after I was summoned, the Jockheere Mistral bodied Volvo B10M decided to leave and I caught it on camera prior to my departure!

Finally, on my return I saw one of the recently delivered Stagecoach connect 7 liveried Alexander Dennis Enviro200s operated by Compass Bus.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment