Wednesday 10 January 2018

Gloomy Gorleston

After a period of inactivity, due to events happening elsewhere within the family, I  recommenced my regular constitutional today with a visit to Gorleston High Street on what was a dull, dreary and damp afternoon.

I wasn't expecting to take any photos until the recent transfer from Lowestoft turned up on the service 6 to Bradwell. Luckily I was armed with my mobile phone so I got this photo of former First Cornwall Dart 42943 (WA56OAS) at the High Street stop.

I thought I would hang around for a bit to see what was employed on the next BorderBus 580 eastbound working. The 14:16 from Bungay can often be relied upon to provide a decker working and so it was. I was, therefore, rewarded with the appearance of the latest addition to the fleet - 211 (BB06BUS). The Scania OmniCity was formerly LX59CLV and previously saw service with Stagecoach London as their 15126

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment