Monday 1 October 2018

Worthing Coaches Visit

This evening I have returned after a week's break in Torquay followed by a couple of days in Worthing and my thanks to Grahame who has been holding the fort whilst I've been away.

Former Sanders Volvo B9 OU05AVB is now with Worthing Coaches - seen in their yard this morning
This morning I visited Worthing Coaches premises at Spencer Road in Lancing and my thanks to the manager who allowed me in to take the photos. Unexpectedly I found a double decker on site in the form of OU05AVB which, up until recently, saw use in our area by Sanders Coaches. It was employed on its first school run this morning having arrived at the depot in the last day or so. Alongside was Caetano Levante bodied Volvo B9R FJ61EWA

Scania K410EB6/ CaetanoLevante BU18OSP with National Express livery in Worthing Coaches' Lancing yard
On site was another Caetano Levante bodied coach represented by Scania K410EB6 BU18OSP in National Express livery.

Also present was Worthing Coaches Scania K340EB4/Irizar YN08DFD and another coach, Youtong YE18CWZ, thought to be owned by People First.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment