First Eastern Counties
has registered some changes to their Great Yarmouth bus network in this week’s Notices and Proceedings Report published by the East of England Transport Commissioner.
Many of the changes are due to the splitting of some of the routes due to roadworks in the Southtown Road area commencing next week
* 1/1A/1B Martham and Lowestoft Bus Station
* 5 Market Gates to Burgh Castle
* 6/6B/7 Market Gates to Bradwell and Belton
* 8 Caister to James Paget Hospital
* 9 Market Gates to James Paget Hospital
* X1 Market Gates to Lowestoft Bus Station
* X11/7 Market Gates to Belton
All are affected by amendments to route, timetable and stopping places which are to take effect from 22nd September 2019.
of Woodbridge is cancelling its 71 Snape Road, Sudbourne to Ipswich Old Cattle Market and its 62, between Blaxhall and Woodbridge Turban Centre/ Saxmundham Church, services from 3rd November 2019.
Michael David and Anita Joy Dabbs
has been given approval to increase the authorisation of the number of vehicles at their Beach Station Depot operating centre at Walton Avenue in Felixstowe to eleven
The full report will soon be available to view on the government website