Retrospective alterations to routes, stopping places and timetables took place on the following services from 19th November 2022:-
* 1/1A, 1B, 1C Martham and Lowestoft Bus Station.
* 6/6B/7 Market Gates Bus Station, Great Yarmouth and Bradwell / Belton.
* 8 Caister and James Paget Hospital, Gorleston.
* X1 Market Gates Bus Station, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft Bus Station.
* X1/X11 Norwich Bus Station and Market Gates Bus Station, Great Yarmouth.
Additionally the operator is amending the timetables of the following services to take effect from 2nd January 2023:-
* 2 Market Gates Bus Station, Great Yarmouth and Barrack Estate, Great Yarmouth.
* 64/64 Aldeburgh and Saxmundham.
* 65 Ipswich Rail Station and Aldeburgh Fort Green.
* 75/77 Felixstowe and Ipswich.
* 99 Lowestoft Bus Station and Southwold, Pier Avenue.
* 99A/99H Kings Head, Southwold and St Mary's Street, Bungay.
* 101 Gunton Estate, Lowestoft and Hollow Grove, Lowestoft.
* 102 Lowestoft Bus Station and Oulton Village, Lowestoft.
* 106 Lowestoft Bus Station and Burnt Hill, Lowestoft.
* 122 Lowestoft Bus Station and Oulton Rock Estate.
* 915/917, 918 Rendlesham and Farlingaye High School, Woodbridge.
* 972 Turban Centre, Woodbridge and Farlingaye High School, Woodbridge.
* X7 Old Cattle Market Bus Station, Ipswich and Grange Farm, Felixstowe.
* X2/X21/X22 Lowestoft Bus Station and All Saints Green, Norwich.
* 981 Worlingham and East Norfolk Sixth Form College, Gorleston.
* 983 North Cove and East Norfolk Sixth Form College, Gorleston.
Sanders Coaches are making timetable changes on the following routes from 2nd January 2023:-
* 8 Heath Farm Estate, Holt and Kelling Hospital, Holt (Holt Hopper).
* 210 North Walsham and Norwich Bus Station.
* X55/55 North Walsham Post Office and Norwich City Centre.
I hope you got all that but if not you can always view the full Notices and Proceedings Report which can be found here soon.