Friday 29 April 2011

East Norfolk Bus is Now on Twitter

East Norfolk Bus has now improved on the many ways you can contact or receive information from me. The latest development is that East Norfolk Bus is now on Twitter - you can now tweet me @EastNorfolkBus. The Twitter account was only established yesterday morning and I already have three followers. One of them is Andy and I would like to thank him for his warm welcome to Twitter land!

However you can still leave any comments on this blog or via email at eastnorfolkbus@yahoo.com. Any comments or pictures for the blog are very useful/welcome and their use will be acknowledged.

Finally you will also notice a direct feed to my Flickr site where you can see all my pictures from last year and this year too.

Hope you enjoy the improvements

No comments:

Post a Comment