Tuesday 9 July 2024

National Express Scrapping

I received a message late this afternoon from Jamie Skinner to say that a National Express coach was in a scrapyard at South Quay in Great Yarmouth.



By the time I got there the site was closed with the gate locked but said coach could be viewed through the EMR Metal Recycling fenced gate. I manage to get some pictures of the coach which I assumed to be a Caetano Levante bodied Scania but I was too far a way to make out the legal address and could see no registration plate.

We would be interested to know its identity although I do have my suspicions as to what it might be.Thanks for the heads up Jamie.

Update: I have had it confirmed that the vehicle concerned is FJ57 KHA. Ambassador Travel had acquired it for spares some time ago removing the engine and other parts

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment