Thursday 27 March 2014

BorderBus New Arrival

A smart looking Border Bus ADL Enviro200, ready for service on the 521
Photo copyright Border Bus
Following my contact with Andrew Pursey earlier today I am pleased to bring you details and a photo of their new arrival

The company has purchased a brand new ADL Enviro200 to operate the newly acquired 521 service between Halesworth and Aldeburgh via Saxmundham and Leiston

The 29 seater, registered BB14BUS, starts work on the route from Monday next

I am grateful to Andrew Pursey for the information and photo

3 comments:

  1. Is it me or does the destination show as Dorder Dus ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Brian. If you look at the logo on the bus it is mean't to be like that as the two d's form a B which is common to each word

      Delete
  2. Well posted sir I think Steve has had a ride on her already!

    ReplyDelete