Traffic from Church Lane and Crab Lane will be able to continue in an Easterly or Westerly direction only.
The closure primarily affects First's routes and during this closure its services will operate as follows:-
- Service 2 towards the James Paget Hospital ~ Normal route to Church Lane then via Crab Lane, Forsythia Road, and Almond Road resuming normal route turning left into Oak Road.
- Service 2 towards Great Yarmouth ~ Normal route to Oak Road then via Almond Road, Forsythia Road and Crab Lane resuming normal route crossing over the junction onto Church Lane.
- Services X1 & 8 towards the James Paget Hospital ~ Normal route to Church Lane then via Crab Lane, the A143 Beccles Road and Long Road/Trinity Avenue resuming normal route turning right onto Magdalen Way.
- Services X1 & 8 towards Great Yarmouth ~ via the outward route above but in reverse.
- A temporary stop will be put up at the Magdalen Way end of Trinity Avenue as an alternative to the missed out northbound stop for service 8
- Service 6 & 7 routes are unaffected
Other operators' services may also be affected. Whilst it is half term for the Sixth Form College, Ambassador Travel's daily 730 service may also need to be rerouted