Saturday 2 March 2013

Down Roundtree Way.

The better half (and her sister) decided that a visit to Sprowston Retail Park in Norwich was on for this morning and after spending some time browsing the stores I was beginning to get a little bored with things!

I then woke up to the fact that First's Roundtree Way site was nearby and made my excuses and found my way there. I wasn't sure of what I might see
as it has been some time since I last looked in there. With it being almost at the end of a cul-de-sac it's not a place you pass on the way to anywhere!

As I turned the corner at the Dunelm store, and looked down the road, I saw a Wright Eclipse bodied Volvo B7RLE in the far distance.

On closer inspection she was former First
Northampton 66340 MV02VCP which was guarding the exit to the site.

Also on site was Norwich driver trainer Premiere 20128 P768XHS; presumably having completed its standby duties at Great Yarmouth's Caister Road. Next to her was Optare Solo 53122 EO02NFD - the latter having last worked the 37B service to Mulbarton. 

Whilst there, the duo were subsequently joined by White Line Trident 33237 LT52WVF. Sister Orange Line 33160 LR02LXV was also noted hiding in the far corner.

As the premises are nowadays used only for maintenance purposes, there were just the five vehicles observed just before noon today.

No comments:

Post a Comment