Sunday 18 June 2023

BorderBus Visit

It's been sometime since I've paid a visit to BorderBus at Moor Business Park on the outskirts of Beccles so I thought I would look in yesterday afternoon.



In fact it's been years I believe, so the first thing I noticed on my arrival was that the site is now very secure. Having negotiated my entrance I headed to the operator's premises where I found one of the staff completing the wash down of ADL Enviro200 BB62 BUS.



Before I started taking photos I was grateful of the warning about a gull attacking people defending its siblings on a neighbouring building! The recently acquired driver trainer, YU02 GHA, was immediately in front me requiring some tlc and a repaint.



Two of the original ex Metroline Volvo B7TLs which operated dedicated school services for Sir John Leman High School were observed - 202 X643 LLX and 204 X662 LLX.



My visit also provided an opportunity to get a photo of the second Alde Valley Academy branded Scania OmniCity 215 BB04 AVA which I had been chasing for some time!



I managed to negotiate my escape from the security system of Moor Business Park and would like to record my thanks to the member of the BorderBus staff who was very friendly and helpful. I then spent a little while in central Beccles where I noted another BorderBus fleet member (YT59 SFO) on the 146 service to Norwich.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment