Wednesday 10 April 2024

Gwent Vales Travel

Whilst on my short break in Gloucestershire I visited Dursley which has my wife's family connections and I couldn't help looking in at the 'bus station' !



Gwent Vales Travel Wrightbus bodied Scania L94UB WX06 JXT (ex Cardiff Bus) was waiting to operate the 62 service to Thornbury earlier. The 8th April was the first day out with their new route, operated on behalf of Gloucestershire County Council, Route 62 from Dursley to Thornbury.



I chatted to the driver who was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic plus I welcomed the shelter from the rain! (which persisted for most of the day). Apparently the operator was 'absolutely blown away by the support from everyone that travelled with' them on the route.

Thanks for the chat driver and wish the business well in its new venture

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment