Wednesday 11 December 2013

Lunchtime Round Up

Two National Holidays coaches parked up on Marine Parade
With business to attend to in Great Yarmouth town centre, I made the most of  travelling into town by car yesterday to visit the usual haunts

I initially popped into Market Gates and saw no less than three of Anglian's gas buses in use at the same time. Two were waiting outside BHS on the 61, whilst the third passed on the 7 Norwich Fast service - the first time I had seen one on that route

Heading off to the seafront I observed a number of coaches parked up in the vicinity of Wellington Pier. Two National Holidays' coaches were on Marine Parade close to their passengers' accommodation at the Carlton Hotel. The two were Setra NH09ORH and Volvo B12M NH06KEH

Ramblers Coaches' Volvo B12M JG08RAM at Kimberley Terrace
Also nearby was Ramblers Coaches JG08RAM, another Plaxton bodied Volvo B12M, in Grand UK Holidays livery.

I then continued to Beach Caoch Station where I found a third National Holidays coach in the shape of MX03AEV basking in the wintry sun

Keeping her company was Shearings Setra 310 BK11GJZ in Grand Tourer colours

No comments:

Post a Comment