Monday 4 April 2022

No Show?

The first working of the day of the 271 Bradwell Green Lane to Hemsby Beach service by Ambassador Travel failed to show this morning - at least through the Shrublands Estate it didn't! The passengers waiting at one of the bus stops didn't look too impressed as they were gradually being affected by the rain as no shelter was provided. I subsequently learnt that it was working the route today.



I had hoped that the new arrival would be operating the service through Shrublands today, in fact, a visit to the Gapton Hall site on Saturday revealed no evidence of it being there as I was overpowered by the presence of Levantees! However, I understand from Ensign's monthly report that two more B7RLEs are on the way to Ambassador in the form of GN07 AVK and GN07 AVM

Hopefully I may get a photo of the Ambassador service tomorrow

Roy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roy! I can confirm the new 07 plate Scania did operate the 271 today, at least at some point. I saw it pass through Market Gates at around 10ish

    ReplyDelete