Wednesday 7 February 2024

BorderBus School Runs

With a half an hour or so to spare this afternoon I thought I would make my way to Carlton Colville to witness some of the school runs operated by BorderBus this afternoon.



I took up my position on Hollow Grove Way close to the junction with Beccles Road. Scheduled to arrive first was the SET Beccles School bus and I was hopeful that the Stephensons of Essex loaned decker might be working it. True enough Volvo B7TL / East Lancs Myllennium Viking PO54 ACY turned up in its Galloway livery



The second BorderBus working, some twenty minutes later, was Wright Eclipse Gemini bodied Volvo B9TL 218 BX62 FOJ on the SJL5 from the Sir John Leman School in Beccles.



Following on six minutes later was Scania OmniCity 212 BB61 BUS on the BH2 service from Bungay High School, pictured stopping at Daffodil Walk.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment