Thursday 16 November 2017

Lambert's Coaches Latest ~ Updated

The home page of Lambert's Coaches new website
Beccles-based Lambert's Coaches have recently launched their new website. In addition to details about the company, the new site also includes timetables of its six school services.

The original information, sourced from the Ipswich Transport Society Journal about the operator's vehicles movements, has been removed due to it containing a number of errors. My apologies for the incorrect information and the content will be updated as soon as I hear from the company

Coaches at Lambert's Coaches premises in April 2015

I also offer my apologies to the operator for any embarrassment caused.

Roy

2 comments:

  1. Please contact Lamberts as the info is incorrect. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorraine, I immediately removed the incorrect information and contacted you the same day. However, I am still awaiting your response regarding the correct information and will publish it as soon as I receive it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete