Friday 8 October 2021

Alde Valley Off Route

Yesterday morning just after 9 am I was heading south on Southtown Road in Great Yarmouth when the regular BorderBus 580 service passed me.

On closure inspection it was not the usual Scania N230UD BB58 BUS but similar BB10 AVA. The Alde Valley Academy branded BB10 AVA has been almost ever present on the 521A/522/522A services. From the beginning of this school term it appears that both vehicles working these routes are now Scania deckers.

Unfortunately there was nowhere for me to stop and get a photo and I couldn’t get in place for the return journey as I was expecting an urgent call at home - Why does that always happen!



Thankfully AndrewW was at the James Paget Hospital in Gorleston yesterday afternoon and stumbled across it working the 14:20 from Bungay to Great Yarmouth. Upon examination of bustimes.org it appears that the vehicle had worked the 580 route all day

My thanks to Andrew for the photo and information

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment