Sunday 28 April 2013

Saturday in the City

Yesterday lunchtime I had an hour or so to spare to observe bus activity whilst the other half was shopping in Norwich City Centre

My first photo is that of Norfolk Green's Alexander Dennis Enviro400 SN12EHO in Surrey Street on 12:25 X29 service to Fakenham

Making my way into the bus station, I observed Chenery's Caetano
Levante bodied VolvoB9R FJ11MKA in the layover area. Adorned in National Express livery she had just completed the 09:00 from the capital

On X2 duties was First Lowestoft Volvo B7TL/ALX 400 30901 W756DWX. She had arrived on the 11:08 from Lowestoft and was returning with the 12:40 back to the Suffolk town when I captured her leaving
Also noted on City Sightseeing service was open top Leyland Olympian G520VBB; though I would suspect that it was a little 'too drafty' on the top deck with the cold north easterly wind in evidence!

The final photo shows former Brighton & Hove Trident W821NNJ now working for Konect Bus. No 721 was noted on Rampant Horse Street heading for Queens Hill on route 5

No comments:

Post a Comment