Friday 1 March 2024

Sanders' Newbie

First of all my apologies for not being very active this past week as I have been laid low with some rotten form of lurgy! Having recovered somewhat I have now backdated some of the posts so they now appear in chronological order. As ever my thanks to Grahame for stepping into the breach coincidentally at a time when I was unable to contribute much, even though the information was to hand.



Now on to the post - I received a message earlier from Kieran Smiths at Sanders Coaches regarding the operator's latest arrival. Today was the first day on the road for Plaxton Leopard bodied Volvo B8R PF24 SAN. The 72 seater has received fleet number 926 and been named Paul Francis Sanders.

My thanks to Kieran for the information and photo.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment