Sunday 29 April 2012

Wet Weekend

This evening I have just returned from a cold, wet and windy weekend in the West Midlands area.

On Saturday evening we agreed to meet friends in Coleshill and on the way I saw Arriva Midlands North Scania 3808 (YN08HZV) laying over on Coventry Road.

Its next duty was the 18:23 Coleshill Town Hall to Tamworth 115 service.

Although we thought the cold and wet weather on Saturday was bad, we then had to endure strong winds and even more rain on Sunday when we made a return visit to Tamworth. What a contrast to the warm sunny weather we experienced a month earlier!

The terrible weather wasn't conducive to taking good pictures - plus I only had my mobile phone with me so I had to make do and take pictures with that!

This is Arriva Midlands North Volvo B9TL / Wright Eclipse Gemini 4203 (FJ08LVO) in the rain in Victoria Road, Tamworth. It is about to leave for Birmingham on the 110 route.

Another Eclipse was pictured outside Arriva's Aldergate Garage.

No 4205 (FJ08LVR) awaits its next working.

With it being a Sunday the adjoining garage yard was full of buses too.

Needless to say I didn't hang around for long as the dry and warmer shops were an attraction for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment