Sunday 6 October 2013

We're Back!! ~ Catch Up Time

Wright StreetLite MX12DYM in use with Anglian on Norwich services
A quick post this evening to let you know that the blog is back up and running after my ten day break in the Algarve. During my absence I have received news updates which I will endeavour to post on the blog as soon as possible

The first report is from contributor Steve W who noted a white Wright StreetLite working for Anglian in Norwich on September 25th - the day I left for Portugal! Steve photographed MX12DYM at Norwich Bus Station on service 84 to Hempnall Green

New to Menzies of Heathrow in August last year, she has subsequently been operated by Paul S Winston - a bus and coach operator in the East Midlands. MX12DYM can be seen in their livery by clicking here

It is assumed she is own loan from her current owner (identity unknown at present)

No comments:

Post a Comment