Thursday 6 June 2019

Normal Service Will Resume Shortly

Later today I will be heading for London's Heathrow Airport for my flight to Canada for a three week vacation. So there will be a comparatively quiet period for blog news reporting!

I will be taking photos on the trip but they will mainly be 'touristy' in nature. However, be rest assured I will be on the look out for transportation related pics which will hopefully appear on the blog too, subject to WiFi and time availability.

In the meantime, Grahame will be holding the fort - but don't expect him to post daily as he has a full time job, radio duties and family to attend to.

So, my bags are packed with the house sitter and cat feeder organised. However, I will be back before you (and I) know it on 28th June

TTFN

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment