Monday 23 February 2015

Eastnorfolkbus Now On YouTube

With the Oscars very much in the news from over the pond, I thought I would establish a YouTube channel for eastnorfolkbus to provide a repository for some bus related videos


Whilst I do not intend this project to provide a significant amount of content, I intend to upload any videos there for your enjoyment

The first contribution shows celebrity Enviro400 SN60CAA on the X1 in Gorleston High Street. There are already connections to other similar bus video channels and links to bus videos of local interest

I hope you enjoy what little amount there is online at the moment, but keeping checking back to see if any new content or links have been added

The eastnorfolkbus channel can be found be clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment