Friday 31 October 2014

Poppy Vinyl

Displaying a poppy, 32629 roars past Gorleston Parish Church at Lunchtime today
With Breast Cancer Awareness Month coming to an end, First have replaced the pink ribbon vinyl displayed on their buses with a poppy version in support of the Poppy Appeal

As I had an errand in Gorleston High Street this morning I thought I would take the camera with me to get a photo of a decker with the poppy on display in its top deck screen

Unbelievably, the first bus coming into my viewfinder, that I was able to photograph, was Enviro400 33423 SN60CAA! (No I can't use a photo of that again!)

After another couple of photos I settled on this one - former First Leicester Gemini 32629 KP54KAX passing Gorleston Parish Church on the 8 to Great Yarmouth (and eventually Caister)

No comments:

Post a Comment