With the summer season drawing to a close, local operators have been busy in the last couple of months registering changes to local bus services.
1. PF0000333/63 - ANGLIAN BUS LTD, BECCLES BUSINESS PARK, BECCLES, NR31 7TH
Variation accepted by SN: Operating between Blofield Heath and Gt Yarmouth/Gt Yarmouth College given service number A47/830 effective from 05-Sep-2011. To amend Timetable.
1. PF0000458/17 - AMBASSADOR TRAVEL (ANGLIA) LTD, JAMES WATT CLOSE, GREAT YARMOUTH, NR31 0NX
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Belton and Norwich given service number 910/911 effective from 31-Aug-2011.
2. PF0000458/39 - AMBASSADOR TRAVEL (ANGLIA) LTD, JAMES WATT CLOSE, GREAT YARMOUTH, NR31 0NX
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: Ditchingham
Finish point: Gorleston
Service Number: 879
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 07-SEP-2011
Other Details: College days only.
First Eastern Counties
1. PF0000323/216 - FIRST EASTERN COUNTIES BUSES LTD. ROUEN HOUSE, ROUEN ROAD, NORWICH, NR11RB
Variation accepted: Operating between NEWPORT (CARAVAN PARK) and GREAT YARMOUTH (SEASHORE HOLIDAY PARK) given service number 3 effective from 25-Sep-2011. To amend Timetable.
1. PF1047489/5 - SWIFT TAXIS & PRIVATE HIRE LTD, SWIFT HOUSE, MORTON PETO ROAD, GREAT YARMOUTH, NR31 0LT
Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Great Yarmouth and Loddon given service number 301 effective from 04-Sep-2011.
2. PF1047489/6 - SWIFT TAXIS & PRIVATE HIRE LTD, SWIFT HOUSE, MORTON PETO ROAD, GREAT YARMOUTH, NR31 0LT
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Caister Police Station and St Mary's R C Primary School given service number 826 effective from 04-Sep-2011.
* The above information was sourced from the Vehicle and Operator Services Agency bus registration search and is Crown Copyright.