Saturday 21 November 2015

Lynx Surprise

I was contacted by Pete via email earlier this morning who says he was travelling along Dereham Road in Norwich during yesterday morning when he espied a red liveried Optare Tempo in front of him

It was Lynx's 41 seater YJ55BKU which was strange to see in the Norwich area. In response to my request for information about its appearance in Norwich, I was contacted by Driver Graham Smith who tells me it was taking part in the launch of the 'sQuid' element of  the Norfolk County Council's Smart Card

Other operators, including Simonds, Sanders, Konect and West Norfolk Community Transport, also brought their vehicles along to the launch acceptance of the 'Holdall' smart card on their services

My thanks to Pete for his report and photo and to Graham for the additional information

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment