Monday 12 December 2011

Chenery Contract

My main reason for visiting Great Yarmouth this afternoon was to photo Anglian's loaned gas bus on the 601 service between Great Yarmouth and Southwold, but I was unsuccessful!

However, in between the scheduled 601 services I visited Beach Coach Station - again I drew a blank as no coaches were on site. However, as I backtracked to the town centre a Chenery's Setra was driving towards me northbound on  Nelson Road North. On noticing his passengers were on the opposite side of the road, he quickly reversed into a side road to turn to face the right direction!




















Here then is a photo of NBN922 on the workers' contract picking up passengers outside the coach station. Unfortunately I am unable to trace the vehicle's previous identity. Any help appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment