Saturday 24 December 2011

Season's Greetings

Former Caroline Seagull G470LVG, now with Swift Taxis
East Norfolk Bus would like to wish readers/followers of the blog a merry Christmas and a happy new year!

I tentatively started the blog in early January of this year and initially thought that I would run out of things to say and photograph within weeks - how wrong can you be! Thanks to the support of Grahame Bessey, Syd Eade, Stephen Gowler, Tim Major and Mark P in particular for their photos and information, it has continued to be the success that it is. The number of page views and the countries of origin have been quite staggering!

My thanks also go to Andy of Andys Bus Blog and Joe of Norwich Bus Page for their support and encouragement too - check their blogs if you haven't already!

So thanks for your interest and here's to an even better 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Roy. I so much enjoy the blog and I do my best to publicize it by including it on my blogosphere.
    Happy Christmas to you and your family, from the East Norfolk ex-pat, now residing in North Carolina, where a bus ride only costs $1 (64p), or nothing if you're my age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Mick - it's good to know you enjoy reading it. All the comments I receive encourage me to continue with it.
    All the very best to you and your family - I am also at an age where the bus pass comes in handy too!

    ReplyDelete