Sunday 10 August 2014

Norwich Quick Visit

Freestones YN08JBX on a Megabus working to London Victoria
A visit Norwich yesterday saw me with little time to spare to witness some bus activity

However, during the short period of time at my disposal I observed some interesting workings

On entering the bus station I noted Megabus liveried Freestone Scania K340/ Iriza YN08JBX on
National Express Volvo B9R FJ11GKP about to exit the bus station
the delayed 13:10 Norwich to London M16 service

Whilst I had seen many Megabus workings in the past this was my first opportunity to get a photo of one!

Less than twenty minutes later, National Express SR164 FJ11GKP arrived. The former Flights and Go North East Volvo B9R/Caetano Levante
BorderBus Enviro200 BB62BUS on the 146 to Southwold
appeared to be running ahead of schedule on a service from the capital

I continued my walk down to St Stephen's Street in the hope of seeing something worthwhile there

There didn't appear to be much worth taking a photo of until I saw Borderbus Enviro200 BB62BUS hiding at the bus stop amongst some First Norwich
Konectbus Gemini 510 LB02YWX at Castle Meadow with passengers boarding
buses

Two of  the five Konectbus Volvo B7TL Wrightbus Eclipse Geminis, recently acquired from Go Ahead London, were seen in service

510 LB02YWX was noted on Castle Meadow heading for Costessey on the 5 whilst 514 LB02YXF was on 601 Thickthorn Park and Ride duties

No comments:

Post a Comment