Wednesday 16 March 2016

Ambassador Activities

New to Great Yarmouth's Ambassador Travel is a Higer Touring bodied Scania registered YN16UAG in Sunrise livery. It is one of the first examples of the shorter bi-axle versions to appear on the road with 255 being pictured at Torquay's Ashley Court Hotel - a location I used for a photo of one of their coaches when on holiday there a couple of years ago


At the same time, Grahame tells me that a couple of the Plaxton Paragon bodied Volvo B12Ms have left the operator's James Watt Close site on trade plates. (see comments)

Meanwhile, I looked in this morning and noted the former Lodges' MAN/East Lancs Myllennium FY52PMU was present (right) having earlier been reported with sister company Semmence

My thanks to Will Spencer for his permission to allow the use his photo of YN16UAG

Roy

2 comments:

  1. I went past Semmences depot late last week and Ambassador S350SET was there, I assume they've been playing swapsies again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The April 2004 PSV Circle News Sheet advises that both 196 KIG1856 (ex FN52HRG) and 197 KIG1857 (ex FN52HRM) were disposed of to PSV Recycling of Hadleigh during March

    ReplyDelete