Thursday 14 August 2014

Local Observations

OJI4755 passes Gorleston's Pavilion Theatre earlier this afternoon
With business to attend to in both Gorleston and Great Yarmouth this afternoon, I managed to keep dry by dodging the showers to successfully complete my errands!

Whilst at the later, I looked in at Gorleston Beach to find a largish queue waiting for the Belle Coaches shuttle bus to Hopton's Haven Holiday Park

After a few minutes of lurking locally, I was lucky to get a shot of
Ipswich Buses OmniDekka 62 PJ54YZV
Van Hool bodied Scania 19 OJI4755 passing the Gorleston Pavilion Theatre on Pier Gardens

Continuing my journey, I looked in at Beach Coach Station and observed around twenty vehicles present with an Ipswich Buses decker towering above the coaches

It was Scania N94UD/ East Lancs OmniDekka 62 PJ54YZV on an excursion from its home town

Other local coaches present included Spratts Irisbus Eurorider L600KAT, Simonds Volvo B10M 2091PW and D&H Harrod's Volvo B12M N16DHH

The touring coaches comprised Shearings Setra 221 BF10VCO and National Holidays Volvo B12M/ Plaxton Panther NH06BEH

No comments:

Post a Comment