Thursday 20 November 2014

In Search of Lampposts!

National Holidays NH14CBH was one of four coaches at the Coach Station
Unable to make the meet up with fellow blogger Steve W this afternoon, I made a conscious effort to get up and about this morning

My main purpose was to see if any of the four new StreetLite arrivals at First's Caister Road depot would be in service

On the way I thought I would look in at Beach Coach Station to see if there was anything around -
expecting to see an empty site! However, four coaches were there including new National Holidays Setra NH14CBH

Pleased with that, I continued to First's Caister Road site where I found 47502 SN64CPV outside the front of the depot being readied its next duty

StreetLite 47506 SN64CRF with 47504 behind
Also parked on the front apron was ex First Leicester ALX400 32065 W425SRP restricting views of the inside of the depot. However, within minutes it reversed back into the depot to reveal 47506 SN64CRF with another parked immediately behind


Just inside the northern arch were Olympians 34108 W435CWX and 34186 S686AAE together with 46503 SN64CPX peeping out from the corner

As their ticket machines had not yet been installed, it was highly unlikely that the new buses would enter service today

Just as I was about to leave 47501 SN64CPU arrived off service

No comments:

Post a Comment