Monday 15 June 2015

The Wanderer Returns

My first post since returning from 'over the pond' and at last my body is returning to UK time and the jet lag appears to be waning.

Firstly, I must express my thanks to Grahame for taking over the reporting of local news whilst I was away and I am sure you will agree he has done an excellent job. I also hope that you enjoyed my posts from the USA, which I managed despite being on the road for much of the time and the lack of WiFi

Getting back to local reports, after a drive along Great Yarmouth's almost deserted seafront during yesterday teatime (it is mid June isn't it?) I looked in at Beach Coach Station and observed three National Holidays' coaches out of the eleven on display

They included new addition to the fleet, Mercedes Tourismo NH15LDH, and Setras NH13CWH and NH09MRH

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment