Monday 18 September 2017

Where Are They Now? ~ R334RCJ Continued

In December 2014 I posted information on the then current whereabouts of former Swift Taxis Dennis Javelin R334RCJ (Where Are They Now - 16th December 2014 refers)

As you can see from the comments section of the original post, I have subsequently received an update that it's 'still going strong' in North Wales. 'Motor Movies TV' tells me that R354RCJ is now with Lewis-y-Llan Bus & Coach Hire of Amlwch on the Isle of Anglesey; having transferred there soon after I had prepared the original post!

Graham Ashworth has kindly provided a photo of the coach with its new operator still retaining the livery applied by Wilkins Coaches of Cymmer. My thanks to Graham for the photo and to 'Motor Movies TV' for the update.

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment