Wednesday 4 March 2015

Another Stagecoach Arrival

After yesterday's surprise sighting of a Stagecoach liveried Dart in Norwich, I received a call to say another Stagecoach liveried vehicle had been spotted this time in Great Yarmouth. Luckily I am off work for a couple of days so was able to go and view said vehicle this morning.

Winter sun put paid to a decent shot!
The vehicle is N368LPN (16368) an Alexander bodied Olympian which is ex Stagecoach Kent.
It has been purchased by a local charity and is to be converted for use a shelter/sos type vehicle for the charity.

Grahame

2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure that was based at either Canterbury or Herne Bay and I know I travelled on her several times when living in East Kent. The N-LPN Ollies were used a lot on long distance routes, had high ratio gearboxes and go like the clappers! I'm rather jealous of the new owners!

    ReplyDelete