Friday 20 March 2015

Eclipsed!

I probably wasn't the only one hoping to see the partial eclipse this morning and, like many others, found it disappointing as cloudy overcast skies dominated the 'view' of the sun

However, I was hopeful of seeing at least one eclipse this morning and got it in the form of  Wright Eclipse bodied Volvo B7L 66344 MV02VCX on the 6 to Bradwell. I was hopeful of getting a decker version so I hung on a bit more

Surely there would be one appearing on the 8, but I only saw a couple of ex Leicester ALX400s pass me on the route. I decided to wait for the next one but that that wasn't an Eclipse either, but  operated by Olympian W436CWX

First Eclipse 37573 AU58ECX at Gorleston Parish Church during the eclipse
At that point I decided to return home but saw an Excel liveried Eclipse coming towards me on the X1 to Great Yarmouth and Norwich. So I got a 'going away' shot in front of Gorleston Parish Church at 09:30 during the eclipse

At least I managed to view two eclipses this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment