Sunday 19 December 2021

Early Foggy Start

An early Sunday start is quite a rarity for me but I had to be up and about to take my daughter to Great Yarmouth Station this morning. As it was foggy I thought I would attempt some 'different' photos.


After leaving the station, I headed north to deliver some Christmas cards passing First's Caister Road depot on the way. I immediately noticed the unusual sight of First Norwich Volvo B9 36177 BD11 CGF at the St Luke's Church bus stop.


Walking past the depot I took a couple of more pictures of buses on the forecourt being readied for the days work


After passing the two deckers I could see Ensign's ADL Enviro400 MC 132 YX66 WLH peeking through the gap. This is a bus I had been trying to photograph for sometime and a walk along the pedestrian walkway beside the offices enabled me to do just that!


My stopping off was worthwhile and hadn't been in vain!

Roy

No comments:

Post a Comment